Bio-Based Carpet & Fabric cleaner that removes deep set organics from the carpet, the pad & the floor
BioLogix Carpet+PLUS contains a synergized blend of selectively adapted Bacillus organisms, all of which have been stabilized in a spore state. Each strain has been selectively adapted for accelerated degradation capabilites of organic compounds such as grease, food, beverages, urine, blood, vomit, pet stains, etc. CARPET+PLUS eliminates the residual organics, which cause the stains and odors, from deep within the carpet pile, padding, and the hard surface below.
- Natural Carpets
- Synthetic Carpets
- Hospital Carpets
- Automotive Carpets
- Pet Stain & Odor Control
- Nursing Home Carpets
- Active Synergistic Bacillus Strains
- Deliver long lasting, highly effective organic degradation capabilities.
- Wide-spectrum organic degradation performance
- Broad tolerance to a variety of environmental conditions
- Multi-Phase Cleaning System
- Phase I- Initial surfactant action, coupled with foaming and wetting agents, provides for immediate cleaning action by freeing up organics and particulates
- Phase II – Surfactant action allows the now activated bacteria to penetrate through the pile and the pad to the hard surface, where they remain to continue digesting odor-producing organic matter.
- Safe…..Economical….Custom Formulations Available
- Custom formulations are available for unique product flexibility.
- Safe for use on all carpets including fifth generation carpets such as: Stain Master, Anso V Worry Free, Monsanto Weardated, Scotchguard Stain Release, and Teflon coated yarns
- CARPET+PLUS provides you with unique and effective bio-formulated carpet care product.
- Protein digesting
- Starch digesting
- Cellulose digesting
- Fat/Grease digesting
CARPET+PLUS chemical cleaning system facilites the extraction process, then encapsulates the remaining particulates and organic matter. When the carpet dries, the remaining encapsulated matter turns to a fine non-sticky powder, which is easily vacuumed up.
Optimum Conditions for Use:
- Bacteria in BioLogix CARPET+PLUS perform very well within a pH range of 6.0 to 9.5 with the optimum near pH 7.0
- Temperature affects the activity of the working solution and action increases with rising temperature up to 100oF(45oC). Little activity can be expected below 40oF(5oC)