BioLogix Products: BioGel- A Microbial Non-Abrasive Cleaner
The challenge of finding cleaning agents that will remove tough stains and perform heavy-duty cleaning jobs, without having to use unsafe, dangerous acids, bleaches and other harmful chemicals, is why BioLogix BioGel was developed.
Biologix BioGel is a thickened gel-type, non-abrasive cleaner, formulated with superior cleaning agents, which has been bio-enhanced to provide superior cleaning ability and organic breakdown and removal, without the risks associated with dangerous chemicals of the past.
BioLogix BioGel is formulated with BioLogix SporCon, which contains selectively adapted Bacillus organisms. These organisms have been designed for accelerated degradation of grease, fats, oils and proteins, as well as many other organic compounds. In addition, these organisms have been safety tested to be salmonella negative and contain on pathogenic organisms.
BioLogix BioGel is safe for use on virtually all hard surfaces and areas where stubborn stains and odors reside. BioGel will actually benefit septic systems and is environmentally friendly, unlike traditional cleaning products, which can kill the beneficial bacteria in your septic tank, causing system breakdown and odors, as well as harming the environment.
- 12 x 1 quart case
- Bathrooms – showers, toilets, countertops, floors, drains
- Kitchens – sinks, cooktops, floors, walls, hard surfaces
- General use – household, institutional, automotive, marine
- Safe for use on:
- Formica, Stone, Cultured Marble & Other Synthetics Institutional Concrete, Ceramic/Quarry Tile & Vinyl Floors, Chrome, Stainless Steel and Brass Fixtures Automotive FRP Panels & Other Synthetic Wall Coverings, Porcelain & Fiberglass Marine Tabletops, Bar Tops & Benches, Ceramic Tile & Grout Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Leaves Surfaces Clean & Smelling Fresh
- Degrades Soap Scum and Hard Water Stains
- Penetrates and Removes Deep-Set Organics
- Penetrates Deep Into Tile & Grout
- Safe on All Surfaces